Abdallah Malek Osseiran
Independent Non-Executive Director
Experience and Qualifications
Mr. Osseiran holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the Lebanese American University, and a Diploma in Banking from Saint Joseph’s University.
He started his career at the Arab Bank, one of the leading banking institutions in the Arab world, where he spent 16 years during which he developed solid foundations in the financial and administrative fields. He has held numerous positions and has managed to excel in a several disciplines ranging from corporate finance, corporate banking, private equity, strategic planning, and business development. In late 2001, he moved to the United Arab Emirates as a financial advisor to a member of the ruling family. He devoted his four-year career to overseeing a large investment portfolio and he successfully negotiated strategic investments in various sectors such as real estate, fixed income, and private equity, as well as providing sound financial advice and secured strategic business partnerships.
Since January 2006, Abdullah Osseiran has been the Managing Director of Magna Investments in Abu Dhabi which controls several entities in key sectors with investments including education, hospitality, takaful, financial services, real estate, private equity, and venture capital.
- Managing Director of Magna Investment.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Abu Dhabi Holding University.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Abu Dhabi University.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Khawarizmi Holding Company.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Khawarizmi International College.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Liwa Education.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the National Takaful Company – Watania (Formerly).